A leading American Pharma giant whose products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare partnered with IMC to mobilise their employees from the U.S. and different parts of the world to Dubai to run their distribution setup. The Mobility Manager preferred to rely on professionals with local expertise to ensure international assignment policy, immigration related matters and above all tax implications of having employees travel frequently and work in Dubai were managed perfectly.
How IMC helped
- The application process for work permit was carried on a turnkey basis and completed on time with was regular updates to the client.
- Identified areas of potential risk (i.e. regulatory, reputation, immigration, tax compliance)
- Designed policy provisions for different types of international assignments (frequent business travel, short term, long term, commuter, rotational)
- Assisted with communicating policy provisions to International Assignees
- Developed model for ensuring appropriate benefits coverage for employees on different types of international assignments (short term, long term, commuter or rotational)
- Evaluated whether mobility programs are meeting overall business objectives